I bet you all have been waiting to see what I had for desserts from my previous posts : P
Well here is........our Mini Chocolate mountains!!!!!!!! Tada!!!!
Hehe I am very please by the way these little mountains turned out, special thanks to my assistant that night, 'little Hanna', I hope she doesn't mind me giving her a special mention in my posts but she was a great help!!!
These are absolutely delicious and adorable to look at : )
Here is the simple recipe!
Mini Chocolate Mountains
1 packet of White Wings Moist Chocolate cake, 370g
60ml of oil oil
200g of white chocolate
Mini M & M's
2-6 waffle cones (depending on how many mountains you wanna make)
old used tins (can tomatoes tins and remove the paper)
- Make the moist chocolate cake mix according too instructions on box (using eggs, milk and oil)
- Distribute half the cake mix into the cupcake holders. Line the waffle cones with baking paper and place cone in the use tins. Pour remain cake mix into the waffle cones and fill halfway.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for approximately 20-25 minutes until a skewer comes clean from the cake.
- Remove from oven and cool on cooling rake.
- Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate in the microwave for a minute or double boiler.
- Once cakes have cool down, add some white chocolates to the cupcakes and gently place the conecake on top, hold into place until chocolate has set slightly.
- Repeat the same for the remaining cupcakes and conecakes, you may also have just little cupcakes by itself without any cones (see my pictures below).
- Gently spoon some melted chocolate to the tip of the cone and let the chocolate run down the sides naturally to create the illusion of snow!
- Decorate the cupcakes and mini mountains with mini M & M's.
mmmmmm.........I call this masterpiece the violet crumble icecream with lychees and waffle.....lol.....yes im not very creative hehe
I hope you enjoy this posts as much as I did (and eating them too...mmmmmmmm)!!!
In the mean time, enjoy life and yummy desserts : )
Fat Pom Pom